Ww 7 Points - Red Lobster Lemon-Pepper Grilled Mahi-Mahi
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!"
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mahi mahi fillets, skinned
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 -3 drops liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon butter substitute (melted)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning (Watkins is best)
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Cut the mahi-mahi into 4 equal portions. Be sure to remove the skin.
- Combine the water and liquid smoke in a small bowl. Brush this solution over the entire surface of each piece of fish.
- Brush the melted butter over the entire surface of each piece of fish.
- Sprinkle a generous portion of lemon-pepper seasoning on top of each piece of fish, then grill the fish with this side down on the grill. Sprinkle remaining seasoning over the top of each piece.
- Grill for 5-6 min each side, then serve hot with rice and veggies.
- 7 Points per serving (1 fillet).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more