Ww 3 Points - Grilled Chicken and Key Lime Salsa
photo by Billy Green
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh key lime juice
- 1 lb chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces
- 3 medium oranges, sectioned, white pith and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chili (to taste)
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of lime juice and chicken in a ziptop plastic bag.
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl to make salsa.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve chicken with salsa.
Wow this chicken really packs a punch of FLAVOR! I followed the recipe to a 'T'. I marinated it for the 4 hours and also made the salsa at about the same time. I then grilled it on my foreman grill which left us with a super moist chicken that once paired with the salsa had a super refreshing and delicious taste! I was somewhat unsure how it would be after making the salsa but it really does go splendidly together! Each bite of orange with the chicken is a burst of flavor since it has soaked up all the lime juice and other ingredients and it just explodes in your mouth! I am so happy I found this, thanks so much for posting it!