Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From ww magazine. If you sub 1/2 cup shredded zucchini for the ricotta you'll save 1/2 point!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl just until blended.
- Shape into four patties.
- Spray a grill rack with nonstick spray and grill the burgers until done. (165 degrees).
- 5 Points per serving (1 burger).
Not bad. I used ground chicken breast. I didn't really taste any of the ricotta cheese, so I'm wondering if I can get away with using low-fat cottage cheese instead (cheaper and healthier). I'll have to try this sometime. Thanks
Very good, gave the turkey burger a kick!
I did enjoy this recipe and may add more spices the next time. It had good flavor and was easy to assemble. I did forget to spray my grill before adding the burgers and they stuck...but not too bad! Thanks for sharing