Cheesy Turkey Burger
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Add more bread crumbs if necessary. Should form a firm ball. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape into six patties, not too thin.
- Pan-fry, broil, or grill inside or out until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
Join The Conversation