Recipe by mariposa13
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!"
Top Review by Lisa Lou Who
Thank you so much mariposa. I just started weight watchers and am having a hard time giving up all of my favorite snacks. (I'm a BIGTIME munchie person) But now I can have rice krispie treats...one of my all time favorites. I had to count my 2pts before I even cut them because I kept sneaking bites out of the pan...and then of course had to eat the stuff still stuck in the pan...and the stuff that stuck to my fingers as I was pressing them into the pan.....hmmm sticky stuff huh? Thanx again.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons Butter Buds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat a large nonstick saucepan or pot with cooking spray.
- Add the marshmallows, butter buds, water, vanilla, and salt to the pan and set over med/low heat. Stir constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add rice krispies and stir until completely coated.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Pour the rice krispies mix into the pan. Moisten your hands and press the mixture into the pan until flat.
- When the mixture cools completely, cut 4 times down and 4 across, making 25 bars.
- 2 Points per serving (1 bar).