Almost Fat Free Rice Krispies Treats
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These taste exactly the same as the real thing.
- Ready In:
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with PAM.
- Measure out cereal.
- Pour corn syrup into a large pot, placed on medium heat. When the syrup has warmed up a bit, add the marshmallows.
- Continue to heat, stirring frequently, until the marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Add cereal, stirring with a large spoon until the cereal is uniformly coated.
- Turn out into prepared pan.
- Cover cereal mixture with waxed paper, and using hands, spread and press the cereal evenly in the pan, compressing firmly.
- Allow the treats to cool for 5 minutes or so before removing the waxed paper.
- After the pan has cooled, cut into squares using a sharp knife dipped in hot water.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION