These are wonderful. And, any added bonus of being only 1 WW point a piece. Have TWO!
Make and share this Ww 1pt. Peanut Butter Boulders recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, powdered milk and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Add the cereal, dried cherries, and sunflower seeds and stir well.
- Have a small bowl of water on hand.
- Moistening your hands as needed, roll the cereal mixture into balls.
- Set on wax paper until the outsides feel dry to the touch, about 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 4 days.