1/3 Photos of Ww 1pt. Peanut Butter Boulders
These are wonderful. And, any added bonus of being only 1 WW point a piece. Have TWO!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, powdered milk and lemon juice.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Add the cereal, dried cherries, and sunflower seeds and stir well.
- 4Have a small bowl of water on hand.
- 5Moistening your hands as needed, roll the cereal mixture into balls.
- 6Set on wax paper until the outsides feel dry to the touch, about 30 minutes.
- 7Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 4 days.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 1pt. Peanut Butter Boulders
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 15.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter