Recipe by loof
From a Galveston-area church cookbook, a milk-free cake that is moist and tasty...
Top Review by Lorrie in Montreal
Made for 123 Tag. Moist and lovely...so simple to make. I doubled the amount of cocoa and it turned out fabulous! I iced it with a vanilla icing and dusted it with some cocoa.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (heaping)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the Miracle Whip, sugar, and cocoa. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- Add hot water and vanilla to cocoa mixture. Add this to the flour mixture and blend well.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.