W W 2 Rookie Cookies
- Ready In:
- Beat the eggs then add the sugar, mapleine while beating.
- Combine the four, oats, raisins, salt, walnuts then.
- Add to egg mixture. Beat well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a paper-lined cookie sheet. Use wrapping (butcher) paper. Do not grease.
- Bake: 8 to 10 minutes in 400 F oven. Cool slightly. Turn paper and cookies over. Wipe paper with damp cloth.
- Makes 30 cookies.
- No modern flour doesn't need sifting but for this recipe do it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
AND that is the end of this. If the phone doesn't ring? It's me. If you are looking to ask me a question? I'm not here. I won't answer. I do not assure you that the ingredients, amounts or even the directions in any recipe under my two accounts are correct due to the bad directional pointer in the database that is causing problems with the amounts or ingredients. I will also NOT assure you they are correct when the site claims they are fixed. Use at your own risk. They will be correct on my site. End of story. Sigh.. OK IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JESSIE'S KEY LIME PIE? Google the name. It's all over the net. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not. - Eric Hoffer And no I didn't let the door hit me on the ... on the way to my site at <A HREF="http://chef.philocrates.tripod.com">Philocrate's recipes </A> where at least I can take responsibilty for mistakes in recipes.