Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home Magazine. Very spooky looking Halloween beverage
Make and share this Witches' Brew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 medium kiwi fruits, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- green food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup vodka (optional)
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- ice cube
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside to cool.
- Place the kiwi, mint and sugar syrup in a blender; cover and process until blended. Tint green if desired. Pour into a large pitcher; stir in vodka if desired. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 servings.