Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Perfect appley accompaniment to pork chops. Takes just a few minutes to prep, but then slow-cooks in the oven for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C (340 F)
- Core and chop the cabbage.
- Peel & slice onions.
- Peel, core & finely chop apples.
- Combine all ingredients in pot.
- Cover and place in preheated oven for 1.5 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally and checking to ensure it has enough moisture. Add a small amount of water if needed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.