Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This delectable salad is a meal in itself.
- 4 cups spinach leaves, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced and separated into rings (Walla Walla's are good)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil and cilantro together.
- Separate onions into rings and sauté in a skillet.
- At the last moment, add spinach and stir for about 10 seconds.
- Return to bowl and add dressing.
- Garnish with avocado slices and serve.
Carol, you are right - this is definitely a meal in itself. Really good.
This was fabulous! Quick and easy and delish. My boyfriend ate it all up and he is a self proclaimed enemy of veggies. Thanks Carol!