1/5 Photos of William Shatner's Cappuccino Muffins
Dienia B.'s Note:
I love William Shatner and cappuccino; what could be better, hehe. These are on several sites, the goldmine again, where there are bunches of other celebrity recipes. I used instant coffee instead of espresso powder cause where I live that's all there is. It works fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400° and grease muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
- 2Sift all dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- 3Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- 4Beat the egg together with the milk and the melted butter. Add the vanilla.
- 5Add to the dry ingredients along with the chocolate chips and mix until just moistened.
- 6Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- 7Bake until just done, approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for William Shatner's Cappuccino Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (905 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 309.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g