Recipe by Ann Marie F
Recipe is from Kowalski's. I haven't made this myself, but I have eaten it. It was served with chicken. Be sure to chop the onion and celery very finely. It wouldn't be the same with big chunks.
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 3 1⁄2 cups organic chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan over medium heat boil wild rice in chicken broth until liquid is absorbed (35-40 minutes).
- Meanwhile in large frying pan melt butter, saute onion and celery until tender and season with salt& pepper.
- Combine vegetables and wild rice.
- Serve immediately.