1/1 Photo of Wicklewood's Pear and Roquefort Salad
Light lunch quick and very tasty with the combination of flavours and textures. I prefer Roquefort, however, any sharp blue cheese can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ripe pears
- juice of half a lemon
- 170.09 g mixed salad leaves
- 170.09 g Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 56.69 g hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1Peel, core and slice the pears and toss them in lemon juice.
- 2Arrange the salad leaves on serving plates and arrange the pears on top.
- 3Scatter the Roquefort and nuts over the salad.
- 4In a screw top jar, mix the oils, vinegar mustard and seasoning.
- 5Seal the lid and shake well.
- 6Pour over the salad and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Pear and Roquefort Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.5
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 1479.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: