Recipe by WicklewoodWench
Light lunch quick and very tasty with the combination of flavours and textures. I prefer Roquefort, however, any sharp blue cheese can be used.
- 3 ripe pears
- juice of half a lemon
- 6 ounces mixed salad leaves
- 6 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, core and slice the pears and toss them in lemon juice.
- Arrange the salad leaves on serving plates and arrange the pears on top.
- Scatter the Roquefort and nuts over the salad.
- In a screw top jar, mix the oils, vinegar mustard and seasoning.
- Seal the lid and shake well.
- Pour over the salad and serve immediately.