This is a quick dish to whip up and it's very tasty! I recommend using Barilla Plus pasta (I use penne).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta per package directions. I recommend using Barilla Plus pasta.
- 2In a pan heat the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. I use my garlic press but you can also just use whole or sliced cloves.
- 3Sauté the garlic until it is golden brown.
- 4Turn off the heat and let it stand until the pasta is finished cooking.
- 5Add pasta to the oil, toss to coat and sprinkle parmesan over the top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Pasta With Olive Oil, Garlic and Fat Free Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.2
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 11.4 g