Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a quick dish to whip up and it's very tasty! I recommend using Barilla Plus pasta (I use penne).
- 1⁄2 head garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat pasta, cooked per package directions
- Cook pasta per package directions. I recommend using Barilla Plus pasta.
- In a pan heat the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. I use my garlic press but you can also just use whole or sliced cloves.
- Sauté the garlic until it is golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and let it stand until the pasta is finished cooking.
- Add pasta to the oil, toss to coat and sprinkle parmesan over the top.
this sounds good but i really would like to know WHAT BRAND OF FAT-FREE PARMESEAN DO YOU USE?! I CANT FIND ANY. :-)