1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Bread-No Yeast
a quick bread that has no yeast; from jean pare
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in large bowl comine all six dry ingredients.
- 2stir to combine throughly.make a well in the center.
- 3in a small bowl put buttermilk, molasses and oil.
- 4stir untill molasses has thinned and mixed in, pour into well.
- 5stir just enough to combine.
- 6turn into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- 7bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes.
- 8remove from pan to cool.
- 9note; graham flour can be used instead of whole wheat.1.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Bread-No Yeast
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 473.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g