a quick bread that has no yeast; from jean pare
Make and share this Whole Wheat Bread-No Yeast recipe from Food.com.
- in large bowl comine all six dry ingredients.
- stir to combine throughly.make a well in the center.
- in a small bowl put buttermilk, molasses and oil.
- stir untill molasses has thinned and mixed in, pour into well.
- stir just enough to combine.
- turn into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes.
- remove from pan to cool.
- note; graham flour can be used instead of whole wheat.1.