Easy Pita Bread (No Yeast)
- Ready In:
7 small pita breads
- In a big bowl combine flour and salt. Mix in olive oil and water.
- Knead into a soft and sturdy dough. It should be smooth. Cover the bowl and allow to rest for 40 minutes at room temperature.
- Form dough into about 7 equally sized balls. Roll out the balls to 1/2 inch thickness (note: these wont rise much, so make them as thick as youd like them to be in the end.).
- Place on a paper-lined baking sheet, brush with water and sprinkle with the sesame and nigella seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C/400°F for 15 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!