1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins (Vegan)
This is an easy and tasty muffin. There is very little refined sugar in the recipe and no dairy. However - they are so good that no one will ever know how healthy they are.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds (optional)
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup agave nectar or 1 cup honey
- 1 mashed banana (or 1/2 c. soymilk)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1Combine all dry muffin ingrediends in a large bowl.
- 2Add wet ingredients and stir just until mixed. If mixture seems too thick, add a couple tablespoons soymilk or water.
- 3Add in blueberries.
- 4Grease muffin tins and fill about 3/4 full.
- 5Mix together crumb topping with your hands and sprinkle some onto each muffin - enough to cover the top.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until slightly golden on top and done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 360.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: