1/1 Photo of White Wine Pork Chops
Who says sophisticated meals have to be hard to make? Here is a simple recipe that will satisfy all at the dinner table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Salt and pepper the pork chops in a baking pan.
- 3Cut onion and bell pepper into pieces. Sprinkle on top and sides of pork chops.
- 4Pour wine over pork chops.
- 5Pour water in between pork chop pieces.
- 6Bake covered for 25 minutes. Flip chops over and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Wine Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 586.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g