Recipe by andypandy
good with chips of all kinds or veggies. This is how we like it, but you may adjust while mixing..just keep taste testing with the type of chips you are serving with, as each adds their own flavours to the dip...I made this one up so it is all Canadian recipe with Mexican ingredients.
Top Review by dsheffele70
A refreshing change! My family and friends loved this dip. Great on fajitas or tacos too. Don't make any changes to this recipe, it's excellent as is. Andypandy, Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup dairy fresh sour cream
- 7 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 crushed and then minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh fine chopped cilantro
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh small chopped green onions
- 6 teaspoons Frank's red hot sauce or 6 teaspoons Tabasco sauce