Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My family LOVES this cheesy, yummy comfort food!
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 lb farmer cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless & skinless, cubed
- 2 teaspoons sausage seasoning
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- In pan, saute chicken, sausage seasoning, onion and garlic until chicken is cooked. Stir in chicken broth, corn starch, italian seasoning, and milk and bring to a simmer until it begins to thicken. Stir in spinach.
- Line bottom of greased 9x13" pan with 3 lasagne noodles. Top with 1/3 chicken mixture, & 1/3 ricotta cheese. Top with 1/3 of the mozarella and farmer cheeses. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with cheeses.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake at 350 for 45 min - 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- *I use Rice Lasagne Noodles and Soy Milk. You can substitute Cottage Cheese for the Ricotta and Cheddar for the Farmer Cheese if desired. You can also substitute Tofu for Chicken.