Recipe by Kat
One large & cozy hot chocolate serving. Very quick and easy. A good way to use up white chocolate after Easter.
Top Review by joyhetrick
Made this for a whole houseful on a cold holiday night and they loved it! I would have to think that the recipes using cream are too rich, at least for our taste. Great recipe!
- 1 1⁄4 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon real vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Put about half of milk in a small pot.
- Add other ingredients and stir often.
- Bring almost to a boil.
- Chocolate should be melted.
- Add remaining milk to pan, and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with a dusting of cinnamon and a dusting of fine dark chocolate shavings.