White Hot Chocolate With Candy Canes (Adult or Kid Version)
From "cooking on a shoestring" chef gale grand created this. She is from Tru in Chicago. YUMMY. Leave the brandy out for kids
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- candy cane
- Combine the chopped chocolate and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Combine the milk and cream and heat over medium heat until simmering. Immediately pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and whisk to melt.
- Add the brandy and pour into glass or ceramic mugs. Hang the candy cane over the edge of the mug and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION