- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 946.36 ml half-and-half cream
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract (or more if needed)
- whipped cream
- baker's unsweetened chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir continuously until chips are melted. Stir in half and half and vanilla. Stir occasionally until hot.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream.
- Take some Bakers Unsweetened chocolate and grate over the top and enjoy! Serves 3-4 people (6 Cups).