Recipe by Cul_de_sac_Barbie
This is the best! We always make it when we are decorating our Christmas tree. It has a great flavor and it gets you in the holiday mood.
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- whipped topping, for garnish
- candy cane, for garnish
- peppermint schnapps (optional)
- white chocolate liqueur (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream.
- Stir continuously until white chocolate chips have completely melted.
- Stir in the half-and-half, vanilla extract and peppermint extract.
- Stir occasionally until heated through.
- Pour into mugs and top with a dollop of vanilla whipped topping and a candy cane.
- Add desired amounts of peppermint and white chocolate liqueurs.