Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best! We always make it when we are decorating our Christmas tree. It has a great flavor and it gets you in the holiday mood.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream.
- Stir continuously until white chocolate chips have completely melted.
- Stir in the half-and-half, vanilla extract and peppermint extract.
- Stir occasionally until heated through.
- Pour into mugs and top with a dollop of vanilla whipped topping and a candy cane.
- Add desired amounts of peppermint and white chocolate liqueurs.
This is fabulous for the kids minus the liquers, and even MORE fabulous for us adults! BFF has served many times and indulged many of us, many times over :)