I love homemade pudding. It is rich and creamy and so very good. It is also really easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first three ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- 2Gradually whisk in the milk.
- 3Heat over medium high and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute or until it starts to thicken.
- 4At this point the pudding will start to thicken, but will not be quick all the whole thick.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla, and white chocolate chips.
- 6Stir until chips have melted.
- 7Place a piece of plastic wrap over the pudding, pressing the plastic wrap right up against the pudding. This will keep the thick skin from forming.
- 8You can serve this warm or refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 231.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate baking bar