Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love homemade pudding. It is rich and creamy and so very good. It is also really easy to make.
Make and share this White Chocolate Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first three ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually whisk in the milk.
- Heat over medium high and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute or until it starts to thicken.
- At this point the pudding will start to thicken, but will not be quick all the whole thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla, and white chocolate chips.
- Stir until chips have melted.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap over the pudding, pressing the plastic wrap right up against the pudding. This will keep the thick skin from forming.
- You can serve this warm or refrigerate until serving.