Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Pat Conroy Cookbook..yes, THAT Pat Conroy!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and blend well. Carefully add the flour mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate and nuts by hand.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned. Allow to cool slightly on the cookie sheet before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.