Recipe by m1chellep
I am so excited! I finally found a recipe that I think tastes the same, if not better than Starbucks White Mocha!!! The recipe is on the inside of the wrapper for Ghirardelli White Chocolate bars-usually found in the baking aisle (not with the candy bars) This is unbelievably good! I keep mine in a mason jar. Heat my milk and stir in some to taste, add a couple shots of espresso and top with real whip cream.......I am so so so happy I found this recipe. It's going to save me so much money!
Top Review by horselady52
Awesome! I am a Starbucks white chocolate mocha with hazelnut lover......and since I quit work I don't go near Starbucks so my awesome hubby gave me the Mr. Coffee expresso machine....which Is totally awesome too, especially for 40 dollars! Finding the hazelnut syrup was easy....the white chocolate sauce was another story. You can find it on line for a high price.....but this recipe is dead on! It is so good, so,easy and so cheap to make. Thank you!!!!'
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme (I made my own)
- 1 (4 ounce) bar ghirardelli white chocolate baking bar (broken into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler, combine the corn syrup, marshmallow creme, white chocolate, butter, and milk over hot, but not boiling water.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens, then remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.