Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are SCRUMPTIOUS! I love them--who doesn't love a good macadamia nut cookie? I mean--macadamia nuts and white chocolate? Somebody pinch me!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firm packed
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, baking soda & salt set aside.
- beat butter, both sugars, & egg until fluffy & stir in dry ingredients.
- Gently stir in white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on an ungreased baking sheet (use more than one if needed) a few inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.