Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Very rich and delicious, great ending for a dinner party, garnished with white chocolate curls around the cupcakes.....you will be the star!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces white chocolate or 8 ounces white chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 300 degrees.
- Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, ground almonds, sugar and melted butter.
- Evenly press mixture over bottom of 24 lined muffin tins.
- Beat cream cheese until light.
- Still beating, slowly pour in condensed milk, and eggs, and pour in melted white chocolate; beat until well combined.
- Pour into lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 12 hours before unmolding.