White Chocolate Cupcakes
photo by Zaney1
- Ready In:
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, seperated
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 18 ounces white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 24 strawberries (optional)
- macadamia nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 24 muffins cups with cupcake papers.
- Melt 1 cups of the white chocolate chips and let cool.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter, let cool slightly.
- On medium speed, mix cake mix, eggs, water, melted white chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup melted butter until combined 1 minute.
- On medium-high beat 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Divide batter between cupcke liners.
- Bake 20-23 minutes ot until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- White Chocolate Frosting.
- Melt remaining 1 cup white chocolate chips.
- On medium-high combine white chocolate chips and 1 cup butter until smooth.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
- Spread over cooled cupcakes.
- Slice strawberries, leaving the cap end whole.
- Fan strawberries out and top each cupcake with 1 strawberry, if desired.
- You can also sprinkle each cupcake with chopped macadamia nuts, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married for 22years.