Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy on yellow cake! From the back of a bag of Baker's Angel Flake Coconut.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- Cream together the butter, powdered sugar, and milk in a medium bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Blend in the melted chocolate.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Use frosting as desired.