Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bring copies of this recipe, you will be asked when you tell everyone it only took 15 minutes of preparation! Delicious, smooth, creamy, decadent, melt in your mouth cheesecake!
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla candiquik
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) packagewhite chocolate pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate, candiquik (topping)
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on package.
- Pour Candiquik in a large bowl over the white chocolate flavored gelatin powder and softened cream cheese; blend until smooth.
- Spread cheesecake mixture in a 6" spring form pan(greased and floured) over a graham cracker crust; then chill in freezer for 45 minutes.
- Once cheesecake is firm, melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK according to package directions and pour over cheesecake, smoothing over to the edges.