1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Adapted from Southern Living. Mother-tested, kid-approved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup firm packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked oats
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarse chopped pecans
- 1In a mixing bowl beat the butter until creamy, using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- 2Gradually add in the sugars, beat well to combine.
- 3Add in the eggs, 1 at a time; beat just until the yellow disappears after each addition.
- 4Add in the vanilla; stir to combine.
- 5In another mixing bowl, mix together the flour and next 3 ingredients.
- 6Gradually add to the butter mixture; beat until blended.
- 7Stir in the oats, chocolate morsels, and pecans.
- 8Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- 9Bake in a 350° oven for 12 minutes.
- 10Cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes.
- 11Transfer cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1829 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1653.6
- Calories from Fat 721
- Total Fat 80.2 g
- Saturated Fat 39.1 g
- Cholesterol 186.2 mg
- Sodium 1218.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 215.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 124.1 g
- Protein 24.6 g