Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is courtesy of www.kraftfoods.com and it tastes wonderful!
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package premium white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping (COOL WHIP)
- Preheat oven to 300°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 275°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Reserve 16 of the pecan halves for garnish.
- Finely chop remaining pecans; mix with graham crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until well blended.
- Add chocolate and 1 teaspoons of the vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Mix pie filling and remaining 1 teaspoons vanilla; spoon over cheesecake.
- Top with whipped topping and reserved pecans.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- **Cook time does not include refrigeration time.