Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
There is one that has the same ingredients already posted but this one has a slight change in the ingredient amounts. Who doesn't love white chocolate? Cooking time includes chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) packagesjell-o instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool-whip whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining 1-1/2 cups milk and pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Stir in whipped topping until smooth and well blended. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with white chocolate curls make with Baker's Chocolate.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.