1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- 3Beat eggs in small bowl; stir in bananas, oil and water.
- 4Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- 5Stir in cereal, walnuts and white chocolate chips.
- 6Pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 7Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- 9Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1027 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Banana Nut Crunch cereal