For those with sensitivities/allergies to nightshades (tomato, peppers, eggplant, potatoes), you can enjoy chili without giving in to something that will make you feel bad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts or 6 chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained or 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- salt & pepper
- 1Dry rub chicken with cumin and garlic powder, allow to marinate for at least an hour (overnight preferable, I put all 3 in a ziploc bag and rub the chicken around in the spices from the outside so I keep my hands clean). Then cut in 1 inches pieces or smaller.
- 2Saute onions and garlic in butter until carmelized.
- 3Add all to large pot and stir until well mixed. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer until chicken is done.
- 4Serve with your favorite fixings (minus the hot sauce and peppers if you're sensitive). Great over Fritos.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chicken Chili - Nightshade Free
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 357.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: