Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is hearty white chicken chili.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn (white corn)
- 3 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 3 (7 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 1 medium white onion
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (enough for about a table spoon to top each bowl)
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded mexican cheese
- 1 dash hot sauce (used to top each bowl)
- 5 ounces salsa (enough for about a table spoon to top each bowl)
- 5 ounces tortilla chips
- boil and shred chicken breats.
- chop onion.
- heat olive oil in a pan and saute onions and garlic until the onions are clear.
- combine onions, garlic, corn, great northern beans, green chilies, chicken, chicken broth, lemon pepper, cumin in a pot and bring to a boil.
- once it has begun boiling add lime juice.
- boil for 5-10 minutes.
- top each bowl with with a dollop up sour cream, cheese, salsa, tortilla or fritos and hot sauce.