Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy and yummy! Serve with baked pita chips.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a food processor, combine beans, oil and garlic; process until smooth.
- Add basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cover and process until blended.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
I tagged this for 1-2-3 hit wonders and it was really yummy! It makes a TON though--next time I will only make half unless I'm serving it for a party. I had to use dried basil, but I bet it would be even better with the fresh basil. Thanks for posting SweetySJD!
This is SO SO GOOD!!!! I love to make different variations of hummus, and so far this is my FAVE. I have made about 4 batches in the last week... I took this to work, and all my friends loved it too. Thank you, SweetySJD, for posting this winner!