- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup canadian club whiskey
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canadian club whiskey
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all cake ingredients together and bake in a greased and floured bundt or 8 inch spring form pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Melt butter, sugar and whiskey together. Simmer slowly for 2-3 minutes. Pour 2/3rds. of glaze on top of cake right out of the oven(I poke holes in it with a skewer first. Wait 25 minutes, remove from pan, pour remaining glaze over cake.