Recipe by Stephen Shafer
I got this off of a Reynold's Wrap flyer (cook time does not include marinating time) Tell me what you think.
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups whiskey
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 top sirloin steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingrediants, except the steaks, in a bowl and mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup of the marinade and set aside.
- Place steaks in a 1 gallon resealable bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks and then seal and place bag in the refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place a foil sheet on the grill and punch holes randomly in it.
- Place steaks on foil and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness basting with reserved marinade.