Recipe by Paigey Poo
The original whiskey balls! i ALWAYS make these for Christmas and new years and bring them along to give out everywhere i go. i love them!
- 1 (20 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons white Karo
- 1⁄4 cup whiskey
Directions See How It's Made
- we have a food processor that makes crumbling the ingredients up A LOT easier.
- take the wafers, pecans, cocoa and grind up.
- add your whiskey and mix (A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!) (I've tried jack, and crown, and I'm using wild turkey this year. crown has been the best so far).
- now, the recipe calls for 2 tbsp of Karo syrup, but i can guarantee you, you'll use more. (this is what holds the balls together)
- add the 2 tbsp and mix and start rolling into 1 inch balls.
- dip into the powdered sugar and your done. like i mentioned, you'll have to add more syrup as you go, but that's OK, it just makes it taste even sweeter! lol.