Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nothing more than a Denver omelet sandwich.
- 1⁄4 lb cooked ham or 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 eggs
- bread, for toast
- cook bacon or ham in butter in pan to desired preference.
- Toss in green pepper and onion and cook until vegetables are almost tender.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Pour over mixture in skillet and cook until eggs are set.
- Turn with a spatula and brown second side lightly.
- Place between 2 slices of buttered toast.
This is very close to the same sort of Sandwich my mom used to make. This was easy to prepare and i throughly enjoyed it. Thanks
Also great for soup & sandwich nite! I didn't waiver from the recipe & served on toasted 12-grain bread with a dollop of ketchup of course. Thanx Kana!
Excellant western sandwich, made it for lunch/brunch, can't beat onions, bacon and green pepper. I used some hot pepper sauce instead of the pepper to give a little kick. Good taste, we will make it again, thanks for sharing.