Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another barbecue recipe I want to try.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard, country style
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 lbs bone in country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsley ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all rib ingredients EXCEPT ribs in a large bowl; mix well. Pour mixture into extra large resealable plastic bag; add ribs. Tightly seal bag; turn bag several times to coat ribs. Place bag into 13x9 inch pan. Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat gas grill on medium OR charcole grill until coals are ash white. Combine all barbecue sauce ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
- Remove ribs from bag and discard marinade. Place ribs onto grill. Brush ribs with barbecue sauce. Grill, brushing with barbecue sauce and turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches at least 160* and ribs are fork tender (20 to 30 minutes).
- Cook remaining barbecue sauce in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil (3 to 5 minutes). Serve ribs with heated sauce.