I made this for years and then lost it. Have searched everywhere including online with no luck. Went to Miami and found the recipe in an old cookbook in the library there, eureka! Am posting this so I know where to find it, being the scatterbrain I am. It's delicious diet food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon shallots or 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup canned Italian tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 6 black olives, quartered
- 2 canned anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 dash oregano leaves
- 2 cups hot cooked linguine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1Combine wine, oil, shallot and garlic in small microwavable bowl and microwave on high (100%) for 30 seconds.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except linguine and parsley; microwave on medium-high (70%) for 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- 3To serve, arrange linguine in serving bowl; top with tomato-olive mixture and toss to combine, using two forks.
- 4Sprinkle with parsley.
- 5229 calories, 6g fat, 3g fibre.
- 6Adding a teaspoons of grated Parmesan cheese to each serving increses the calories to 25.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Pasta Puttanesca
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 364.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g