Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This recipe is from the October issue of Weight Watchers Magazine. This is 6 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg, egg white, and milk in a pie plate or wide, shallow bowl.
- 2Spread the mustard on 4 slices of bread. Layer with cheese and ham, top with remaining slices of bread, press together tightly.
- 3Spray a large nonstick pan with spray; heat.
- 4One at a time, dip the sandwich in the egg mixture to coat; then place them on hot skillet.
- 5Cook, pressing down with spatula, till lightly brown on both sides, 4 minutes aprox, each side.
- 6Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 474.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 26.4 g