Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is cool and refreshing and only one weight watchers point per serving
Make and share this Weight Watchers Greek Vinigrette Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium uncooked shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- In a medium bowl, combine wine, lemon juice, shallot, sugar, and mustard; slowly whisk in oil. Whisk in herbs, salt and pepper. Yields about 4 teaspoons per serving.